ESD Carpet for Static Control - ZeroStat Inventors Series
ESD Carpet for Technically Advanced Environments
- ESD Carpet Service & Support
- 24/7 Use and Abuse Crush Resistant
- Fiber Fusion Technology
- Lifetime Permanent ESD Protection and Performance
- Meets ANSI / ESD S20.20 Recommendations
- Heavy 26oz. Standard Face Weight
- Concept to Completion Design Selection with 27 Colors
- Industries Lowest BVD (Body Voltage Generation) Rating
Whether you have a networked office, 911/ EMS facility or high tech electronic manufacturing environment, ZeroStat™ static control / ESD carpet tiles and broadloom offers permanent ESD protection for your mission critical and ESD vulnerable application.
There are several grades of anti-static, Lov kV rated carpet that merely reduce the electrostatic charge by using a temporary topical anti-static coating. When you choose ZeroStat™ FiberFusion™ technology, you choose forever! Ground Zero has constructed ZeroStat™ extreme service carpeting with advanced proprietary ESD FiberFusion™ technology, which incorporates industrial grade, crush-resistant, solution-dyed nylon designed to outlast the structure of your facility.
Engineered and time-tested for high traffic and aggressive wear environments that demand superior resistance to 24/7 use-and-abuse, ZeroStat™ Carpeting is the touchstone for static control carpeting and incorporates an ANSI/ESD S20.20 certified program.
More Information »»
- 911 Call Centers
- Networked Offices
- Call Centers
- Control Towers
- Server Rooms
- Any Static Sensitive Work Environment